One of our strong areas of expertise we look forward to sharing with you. We have the capabilities to custom develop and validate GLP-compliant methods:
- Qualitative and quantitative ELISA assays for detection of test substances or innovative therapeutic agents in formats such as direct, sandwich, bridge, competitive.
- Flow cytometry assays for:
Immunophenotyping of lymphocytes and other blood cells
Specific cell surface or intracellular marker combinations for the diagnosis and prognosis of hematopoetic cancers
Detection of peripheral CECs
- Immunohistochemical methods for the detection and quantification of protein expressions (intracellular or cell surface markers)
- Immunoblotting, immunophenotyping and immunoprecipitation methods
- Development, purification and characterization of antibodies
- Detection of cytokines, chemokines, antibodies and other biomarkers with the xMAP technology on the Luminex
- Detection of the protein-protein interactions on Biacore
These are only a few examples of what we can do. For more information, or a special request, please contact us toll free at 1-866-688-2474 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.